Uncommon and unique girl names like Nell, Birdie, and Moon, are so beautiful and special because they allow your baby to stand out. That is why I made this long list of cute, sweet, and unique baby girl names for your one-of-a-kind baby girl. It’s a super plus that you (more than likely) haven’t heard any of these names yet and this is a brand new list of girl names that aren’t overused!
These girl names are uncommon and are perfect for future baby names in 2021, 2022, and 2022. In this list of girl names, you will find pretty & beautiful, unique & unusual, and cool & strong little girl names. So, let’s find you a baby name for your super special baby girl!
What are Cool, Unique Girl Names?
- Clover means “key” and comes from the plant you see all around– The Three Leaf Clover. This name is so cute and cool and I absolutely love it! Clover would be a great name if you’re expecting a flower child and nature lover.
- Isolde is of Welsh origin. This name is so unique and reminds me of a princess– Princess Isolde! If you’re a Frozen lover, then this name is FOR YOU as it literally means “ice ruler.” How cool is that?!
- Nell is actually a name I have heard ONCE in my lifetime. It’s an extremely beautiful name with the meaning of “shining one,” and is of English origin.
- Suki means “loved one” and is of Japanese origin.
- Fia means “wild” and is of Italian origin.
- Moon is such a cool baby girl name. Moon is not overused and is definitely unique.
- Bronte is a cool name for a girl because it means “thunder!”
Beautiful Girl Names With Even More Beautiful Meanings
- Caoimhe has never been heard in the United States– at least not that I’m aware of. Your first question is probably, How do I pronounce this name? And the answer to that is “QUEE-vah.” Yes, not at all how it looks, is it? That’s what makes this name SO unique and uncommon. Caoimhe is of Irish origin and means “beautiful.”
- Fleur means “flower” and is of French origin.
- Birdie is SUCH a beautiful and pretty name. Birdie is of English origin and means “bird.”
- Astra is of Latin origin and means “of the stars,” and if that just isn’t the prettiest meaning for a name!
- Bee, yes like the Bumble Bee, was chosen specifically for its beautiful meaning “she who brings happiness.”
- Anthea means “flowery” and is of Greek origin.
- Eudora is a pretty name for a baby girl. Eudora means “generous gift” and is of Greek origin.
- Anwen means “beautiful” and is of Welsh origin.
- Celestine means “heavenly” and is of Latin origin.
Future Baby Girl Names for 2021, 2022, and 2023
These baby names are perfect for the upcoming years 2022 and 2023 because they are so new and fresh and have (almost) never been heard before.
- Ottilie is the female and unique version of “Otto.” This name means “prosperous in battle” and is of German origin. I chose the name Ottilie for a future baby girl name because unlike its popular male version of “Otto,” Ottilie is very new and I know any baby with this name will stand out for many, many years– if not their whole life.
- Cressida means “gold” and is of Greek origin.
- Elowen was chosen because it reminds me of the more popular name “Eloise.” Elowen means “elm” and is of Cornish origin.
- Araminta comes from the popular name “Arabella,” which is why it was chosen for the future baby girl names list.
- Ethel is a traditional and old-fashioned style name that deserves to be a future baby girl name. Ethel means “noble maiden” and is of English origin.
- Eulalie means “sweetly speaking” and is of Greek origin.
- Electra means “bright” and is of Greek origin.
More Like This: